Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why can't I find any "good games" on Modern Warfare 2?

I've tried everything I can find, but nothing seems to work. I have always had an open NAT but i still tried all of this: forwarded ports, changed DMZ, reset my modem and router multiple times, unplugged and blew on my xbox wireless adapter a la Nintendo 64... Would someone please help me!?!



No matter how long I wait, I can never find a single game to get into, I have to find someone in my friends list that or someone in my recently played with list that has the option to join their session in progress. Not only is that annoying because it can be hard to find people to join, but 7 times out of ten you don't get into the game type you want.Why can%26039;t I find any %26quot;good games%26quot; on Modern Warfare 2?
check you ping. if it os over 50, then you'll never get into games. Anyway, it might not be your fault. Infinityward is a horrible server. It's usual ping is 30 so you only got a 20 ping margin.Why can%26039;t I find any %26quot;good games%26quot; on Modern Warfare 2?
I had this *exact* same problem lol its like i wrote that. I checked every forum and asked anyone for help. Finally I had My Internet Provider (IP) come out and give it a look they upgraded my modem and my router after that it was smooth sailing. so if you rent your router from your IP( mine is time warner) then have them come out and upgrade it if not buy a better router.Why can%26039;t I find any %26quot;good games%26quot; on Modern Warfare 2?
You are probably just lagging. Try waiting like 10-15 min see if any games pop up. If no games pop up you will probably have fix the wireless communication on your x-box or go to a shop to check out your x-box.

No comments:

Post a Comment