Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do i change the default port that my router uses as its log-in interface i have a web exel adsl2/2 router?

is it possible i think right now it is on port 80 and i want to change it because apache needs thta port !!! ans sugestions?/??How do i change the default port that my router uses as its log-in interface i have a web exel adsl2/2 router?
Once you log into your router goto the option for Router Management or Login Management/Options.



Change the login protocol to HTTPS or 443, which is SSL.

I don't see how this change would help you but thats how you change it.



If you want another port then you'd either need to find specialized software or dig through your router's firmware.



Good LuckHow do i change the default port that my router uses as its log-in interface i have a web exel adsl2/2 router?
mmm... I dont think i fully understood your problem... Anyways let me say.



I fyuo have IIS then its probably using 80 , just stop IIS and then start Apache, Or else try opening httpd.conf file in the bin directory of Apache and change the port to someother thing and see...



HTH



Carl
  • dealing with disappointment
  • How do i make a quilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment