Thursday, September 22, 2011

:( this peer-to-peer program! It'd driving me crazy! help please! uh!?

you might have heard of it it's TVU player! I've been using it for a couple of months it was fine, but all of a sudden its not working, how do you get a peer-to-peer program to run? my torrent program doesn't work either, but I don't use torrent much, what could be wrong?



it does connect to the network it does buffer but it wont run the channel even after 15 minutes, sometimes out of nowhere the channels do come up after a lot of waiting, but most of the time channels won't come up , (if you're familiar with the program it might help)





I've tried reinstalling, repairing my network connection, changing the port, changing the port to automatic setting, restarting the pc like a million times



could it be my connection? I use a university server it's really fast, like 40 mbps, but when I use torrent or this peer-to-peer program it slows down, or sometimes websites wont come up!:( this peer-to-peer program! It%26039;d driving me crazy! help please! uh!?
if you can try your torrent program elsewhere, i mean a different server/isp. you should know some ISP/servers block the ports of torrent programs so in that case you cant do anything. if even your web browsing is down, then that's not on you. it's most likely your school, anyone else complaining about inability to browse?

if you have running torrents, meaning it's downloading, and you're trying to browse that's normal, the download/torrent is taking your bandwidth you can limit the ownload speed and upload speed. refer to the bit torrent wiki for further help.

No comments:

Post a Comment