Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have a Sony Vaio PCV-RX860. I wanted to know if i had usb 2.0 and if i did how to make it work? Thanks?

I have a Sony Vaio PCV-RX860. I have a couple of questions. First, is hi-speed usb same as usb 2.0? Do i have it because when i plug my camera i just bought into the pc it says you have plugged a high speed usb into a low usb port but when i click the sign which says click here to fix it says i have 6 hi speed usb outlets. Even when i change usb ports it says the same thing. Is there something I need to download to make it work? If not what can i do to make my usb into a usb 2.0? Please help. thanks aloI have a Sony Vaio PCV-RX860. I wanted to know if i had usb 2.0 and if i did how to make it work? Thanks?
If you have usb on your computer, most likely it's 2.0. Unless you bought your computer upon the release of USB.



And it auto works, you don't have to change anything.I have a Sony Vaio PCV-RX860. I wanted to know if i had usb 2.0 and if i did how to make it work? Thanks?
you would have to read the specs on the hub.



Read the specs on the computer, but I would say the computer has the older USB ports

No comments:

Post a Comment