Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can i log in to open different ports on my router, to change my NAT settings from moderate to "open"?

i'm trying to get my router and xbox to work in harmony, i can't join some games of halo online, and i can't get guitar hero to work at all...everything i've read has confused me. I nearly understood one site, but when i tried to log in to adjust my routers setting it wouldn't accept the username/password i was giving...any suggestions? if you need my problem to be clarfied in any way email meHow can i log in to open different ports on my router, to change my NAT settings from moderate to %26quot;open%26quot;?
If you don't know the default username/password for your router, go the the website for the company that made your router and look it up in the support section.



If you or someone else changed the password on the router, and you don't know that it is, look up the instructions on how to do a full reset of your router so it will go back to factory defaults. You'll have to set the router up again, but the password will be changed back to the default.

No comments:

Post a Comment