Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I tried to plug in the microphone and it doenst work.??????/?

I had found osmething before to get the microphone to work but now it doesn't. The sound recorder doesn't work either. I think I need to change the ports maybe??? How do i get sound recorder and all to work. I can hear someone on yahoo but they can't hear me.I tried to plug in the microphone and it doenst work.??????/?
go into your volume control (in windows)

Click Options %26gt; Properties

It should be on playback. Change it to recording.

Make sure that Microphone is checked and the hit ok.

When it goes back to the main screen make sure that the checkbox under microphone is checked and also that the slider is up a bit so that it picks up some sound. This should do the trick assuming everything else is working (the mic, the soundcard, and that you have it plugged into the right port)

Hope this helps!I tried to plug in the microphone and it doenst work.??????/?
Did your mic come with an installation disk? If so, you might want to try reinstalling it.I tried to plug in the microphone and it doenst work.??????/?
Check if u have plugged in ur microphone into the correct port. (the green one is the correct port for microphone). Check if the microphone is muted in the volume manager.I tried to plug in the microphone and it doenst work.??????/?
Such questions have already been answered on here.

Use the SEARCH at the left of these pages ! ....



Check the answers and helpful links HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment