Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I access my school's Wi-fi?

It uses a system called Aerohive, and when I try to access it on my iPod touch it asks for a username and password, but I can't get one. Any ideas? (I've tried changing the port to 8080 and the other thing to, like, 197.38.84.65 or something like that)How can I access my school%26039;s Wi-fi?
changing the ports will do absolutely nothing to help get you on the wifi.



You have to have a userid and password.



Sorry!How can I access my school%26039;s Wi-fi?
I do not see what a port number or IP address has to do with wireless logins. You will not be able to connect to it without a user name and password provided by the IT managers. Without this the encryption will not even attempt to turn on.How can I access my school%26039;s Wi-fi?
guuurlfriend plzzz... dont even get me started.



I guess the easiest thing to do would be to ask the IT techs?



erm, try changing the port to something else. Try to guess the password? Its usually your schools name.



(:

No comments:

Post a Comment