Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I set NAT settings to open for xbox 360?

My 360's IP address recently changed, and screwed up all the NAT settings I had saved for it. The XBox's IP is now set to static, yet no matter how many times I open ports and change my NAT address configuration, I still get a message saying my NAT is closed. I'm on a Simens Gigaset 567, windows XP, and a 360 pro.How do I set NAT settings to open for xbox 360?
Yeah seams like a lot of people are having that problem. I have a linksys router, and I cant change the NAT to Open either. I can only set it to moderate.



You can try upgrading the firmware of your router. Other than that, I think you have to buy a compatible router.How do I set NAT settings to open for xbox 360?
That's completely wrong all's you have to do is open the ports on your router by typing in 192.168.1.1 on the address bar on your web browser. Then find out your xbox's Ip and type it into the App/Gaming section. The your NAT should be open. If not just disable your wireless internet firewall.

Report Abuse

  • clearing up my skin
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment