Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do i keep my PS3 on the same IP?

Ok, i have a linksys wireless NPlus router. I know how to change the settings on it etc, but what i want to do is keep my ps3 running on the same IP. I was getting some problems and opened a few ports and now the system runs fine, however when it changes the ip it likes to use i have to change the ports that are opening to the new ip. Is there any way i can keep my ps3 on a constant IP, only allowing that device to use some ports?



For more info, theres a few devices in my house, e.g. 2 computers, laptops etc...So i have a wireless network, not wired. :) Thanks.How do i keep my PS3 on the same IP?
yes in the router look for your current ps3 ip address click on it click keep same ip
  • get over a cheating husband
  • msdn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment