Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to bypass firewalls for xbox360?

my university just confirmed my place in their halls of residence, and i was looking at the code of conduct and seen that

%26quot;common online gaming ports are currently restricted%26quot; ergo my xbox wont work on live which is poo.



is there any way i can change the port/use a proxy/use my own router (with there connection) or do anything to get live working in my new residence. thanks for any helpHow to bypass firewalls for xbox360?
i doubt you can do anything as the connection will go through their routers.



unless you can access them and know the password then there's nothing you can do.How to bypass firewalls for xbox360?
if u want to get kicked out of something then try, but follow the code. so get over it
  • hair dye
  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment