Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Zune isn't loading. I think the battery and/or software is having problems. Any suggestions?

I was listening to music and the Zune said it had plenty of battery left, but suddenly it died. When I tried turning it on, it showed the loading screen and then went black. I plugged it into my computer, and it shows the loading screen, the white bar filling up, and then it goes black again. It does this repeatedly no matter how long I leave the Zune plugged in. Given that it's been plugged in for 24 hours now, the loading screen lasts longer than it did at first, yet the Zune still won't actually work. I've tried opening the software, closing the software, unplugging the Zune, changing USB ports. The computer isnt recognizing the Zune as being plugged into a USB port. The Zune also won't load when its not plugged in. I think that's everything. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If you need more info, just ask. Thanks so much in advance.My Zune isn%26039;t loading. I think the battery and/or software is having problems. Any suggestions?
Did you try to call Microsoft?
  • ie hosted control
  • how to get a girl with a boyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment