Thursday, November 18, 2010

When changing ports and POP and SMTP ports WHERE DO enter I recently switched from AT&T / WHERE DO I ENTER?

I get access to the internet through Charter .net .. I DON'T LIKE IT . I orignially had AT%26amp;T YAHOO . i HAD IT CANCELLED . Now I want to be able to access the folders and files How do I enter the settings for POP ) and the one SMTP to regain my file folders and MAIL from my AT%26amp;T account Please walk me tthrough the steps and WHERE do I enter alll this . Thank You, daffnee_m @hotmail.comWhen changing ports and POP and SMTP ports WHERE DO enter I recently switched from AT%26amp;T / WHERE DO I ENTER?
I have the exact same issue, only I switched to Cox Communications. I would like to set up my outlook to let me send and receive emails using my %26quot;@yahoo.com%26quot; address and not the Cox email. I have been told there was a fee associated with this from Yahoo. I will try and watch your stream because you seem to have the exact same issue I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment