Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to setup my ftp server?

allright guyz i want to setup my ftp server.



i have a tpg internet connection - with a netcomm nb9w router.



there are 3 pc in my lan and a voip phone.



I want to create my pc as the server ( LAN ip - 192.168.1.4)



i want my ftp server to be accessible not only from lan but also from wan.



I am a complete noob at this so plz give nice step by step and detailed instructions ( and plz keep it simple )



Also can u give detailed instructions as to how to change port forwarding addresses in Netcomm nb9w router.





ThanksHow to setup my ftp server?
about ftp server can be read in http://wikipediawiki.org/computers-internet/?q=ftp%20serverHow to setup my ftp server?
you need to have microsoft server 2000 or later. you have to set up the FTP through something called IIS on the server. try googling iis and read a bit about it to get an idea on what to do
  • hair gel
  • advise me on which
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment