Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I can't plug any USBs in?

I constantly get an error saying USB Device not recognized. Nothing works, not my ipod, not my camera, not my brothers ipod - ive changed ports, ive changed cables - absolutely nothing. I've restarted my computer, I've plugged out my computer. My internets been having issues. The weird thing is everything that's plugged in before i restart my computer works (my printer, my mouse, my keyboard...) I've ran a scan for hardware defects via the command prompt (sorry if my wording is off I've never done commands)... sfc/scan now was the command and it essentially told me that the files required must be copied into the DLL cache which means Absolutely zip to me and to install the Windows cd [i have xp] ... I have the cd but i have no idea how to back up anything and I'm afraid i'll lost everything. I'm kind of tech savvy but have zero experience with any of this stuff and i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this without re-installing windows?!?!?!?! please help!I can%26039;t plug any USBs in?
This is all because your computer USB drive is broken. I would take it to your closest computer hardware store and tell them about it. Then they should fix it four about 20-40 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment