Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I download pictures from my olympus camera?

I can't seem to download my pictures from my camera without an error that says:make sure the camera is plugged in and turned on,change port setting,lower communication speed,the cameras mode dial is set to outer connection mode. Please helpHow do I download pictures from my olympus camera?
I don't know about your particular cameras settings, but this is the basic way from windows. You don't need to use the software that came with the camera. Plug one end of the USB cable into the camera, and the other end in a USB port on your computer. After a few seconds, you shoud see a additional drive appear under %26quot;My Computer%26quot;. Keep clicking these icons until your pictures show up. It's easier if you use the %26quot;thumbnail%26quot; option. Then you can so what you want with the pictures. I move mine to another folder so I can work with them. Hope this helped. Good luck!How do I download pictures from my olympus camera?
Have you turned on ur camera before connecting it to the computer (using the USB computer naturally)? Don't know about olympus but in my Canon camera u have to on it

No comments:

Post a Comment