Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FIFA 09 PLAYING FRIENDS ONLINE HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEE?

Am i the only person in the world that hasnt got a clue what anybody is going on about with all this talk of changing ports and dmz?...!?

I too can play comeplete strangers fine...but cant play against my mate? WTF? How can i have something wrong with my ports when i can play strangers?

If i have to... then how do i go about changing the port settings? Do i change them in my ps3 settings, within the fifa 09 game itself, or on my actual laptop within norton protection centre or the windows defender firewall thing?

Sensible Soccer was much simpler!FIFA 09 PLAYING FRIENDS ONLINE HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEE?
you need change it via your laptop.



basically connect your laptop or computer to the router VIA ethernet cable or wireless( i think it might work)



type in 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1



then type in admin and password.



then change the setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment