Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ipod USB has malfunctioned, Cannot recognize ipod. IT keeps freezing and was wiped clean. Help?

Ok, yesterday i wanted to update my ipod so i plugged it in and i got an error message about my USB malfunctioning and then my ipod was frozen on %26quot;do not disconnect%26quot;. I unfroze it and tried again. Same thing. Then I changed ports and same problem. I kept unfreezing and got rid of the songs I added thinking them might be messing it up. I plugged it in and I thought it was fine. When I checked it the next day when I wanted to use it everything was gone. I plugged it back in, restored the ipod settings and it still doesn't recognize it. Its telling me %26quot;iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPod %26quot;____ ipod%26quot;. Go to the summary tab in Ipod preferences to restore settings it the factory settings.%26quot; It won't let me restore, though because of an unknown error. What is the problem and how do I fix it? SHould I just go to the apple store and ask for a new one?Ipod USB has malfunctioned, Cannot recognize ipod. IT keeps freezing and was wiped clean. Help?
Well it might be a new problem with itunes because i know when i got the newest one it wouldent open at all and i had to go on a site to get an older one but its probobly not that. maybe if you run out the battery and charge it up again. it worked for me once. what kind of ipod is it because when i had a shuffle it always did that and for some reason throwing it helped...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment