Thursday, November 18, 2010

How can i identify my school router? And How do i change port on a PC/Mac? east 10pts?

I need to know how to identify the school router and if im able to know what the school router is, i would also like to know how i can change port numbers in my computer system so then i can access to various of websites without the school blocking my system. Are there anyways that i can do that? I would also like brief instructions of how to change the port numbers =P thanks.How can i identify my school router? And How do i change port on a PC/Mac? east 10pts?
i'm sure its possible maybe but if you get caught doing that...and you probably would if you have to ask how to do that...then you will be in more trouble than it is worth. I know a guy that got expelled from college for tampering w/ network settings etc trying to get past different security systems the school set up

No comments:

Post a Comment