Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to Change Memory card port options on Dell Laptop?

i have a dell laptop, Inspiron 1545, with vista premium. i use a digital camera, fujifilm Finepix Z20 FD, with a Centrios 4 GB Pro Series memory card, with 150x read speed. Only problem is, i use the memory card ports to upload pictures, and it will only allow me to once a day. I take many pictures, and like to upload frequently, so this is a great inconvienence to me. Does anyone know how to change the port settings to more then once a day? Oh, and when I insert the memory card after already uploading that day, it isnt detected at all, even in %26quot;computer%26quot; in the start menu.How to Change Memory card port options on Dell Laptop?
dont know why only once a day .



but surely you can buy a cheap card adapter that plugs into your usb ?.

these cost only a few dollars . well worth the buck.



i use it all the time , so my sd card goes into my camera , pda , phone , or even as temp memory stick using adapter.
  • Soiled Bed Sheets
  • remove screen savers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment