Thursday, June 2, 2011

Xbox360 help! I need help with xbox live!?

ok i need major help from an xbox expert!!! plz......

i have connected to xbox live (gold membership) i can add friends.

But i am unable to join chats and i cant play multiplayer online wat is going on?

i rang xbox and they told me to change port numbers but i dont no how to do that......plz help....i realy want 2 start playin....tell me if u need more info .......my router is ZyXEL

i am completely unable to join chats....

im not sure wat speed my broadband is but i no it is 1 of the fastest u can getXbox360 help! I need help with xbox live!?
Go check your network settings on your Xbox and see what kind of NAT settings you have. My guess is that it will say %26quot;Strict%26quot; or %26quot;Moderate%26quot;. You want it to be %26quot;Open%26quot;. This link should help you out:

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/677706



Good luck!Xbox360 help! I need help with xbox live!?
They told you to get a new port form a bestbuy/circuit city/gamestop.

No comments:

Post a Comment