Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to make a webcame in a different usb port?

Ok, I have a Webcam but only works on the primary usb port, the problem is that my internet is a usb broadband that also uses the same usb port. I want to be able to use the internet and the Webcam at the same time. How can I make my Webcam work in a different port, I all ready went to add hardware, properties and can not find how to change the port. Can someone help me! Please!How to make a webcame in a different usb port?
for your internet, instead of using a usb to connect it, use an ethernet cable (it is usually blue and looks like a fatter phone cord) then use that available usb port. or, buy a usb hub, either inside the computer or an external hub. you can usually get one that will provide you with 4 usb for under $20.

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE RECRUITING NEW HOT WEBCAM MODELS!
    PROFIT MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete