Thursday, June 2, 2011

Someone please tell me how I could best configure my utorrent client noting that I'm using WIFI to browse?

Using wifi from my ISP means that I have no access to the wireless router. It is somewhere on a mast in my area. Thus I cannot do port forwarding and other stuff. Utorrent keeps telling me some port is not forwarded properly,can I do anything about this? I have tried changing port numbers to no avail,which port number could I use?

Utorrent also tells me that my configurations may be wrong. Which is the best speed test I could take and can I download a software to always show me my speed at all times?

I just want to know what I need to know about utorrent when I am behind a router I cannot access and using wifi.Someone please tell me how I could best configure my utorrent client noting that I%26039;m using WIFI to browse?
Normally utorrent should work but your isp cold block it on the router.

No comments:

Post a Comment