Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why isn't my torrent client connecting to seeds or peers?

about 5 days ago I start up utorrent and its not connecting to seeds or peers, though, it is still sending data. I have tried turning my fire wall off (windows 7) I've tried changing ports still the same problem please help I'm missing How I Met Your Mother!



EDIT - as well as my fire wall being turned off I've tried other torrent clients such as vuze and BittorrentWhy isn%26039;t my torrent client connecting to seeds or peers?
Some torrents won't work or maybe the tracker from the torrents is broken.Why isn%26039;t my torrent client connecting to seeds or peers?
Could it be %26quot;the torrent%26quot; you are trying to download. If it doesn't connect usually there isn't enough seeds or peers to give you anything. I use U torrent and if the bar down the bottom section stays red that is the problem
  • camera
  • good online schools
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment