Thursday, June 2, 2011

'Web Server (HTTP)' How to change it or get rid of it.?

In my Windows XP Firewall advanced exceptions I have something called' Web Server (HTTP)' that uses both internal and external port 80. As long as it's using those ports my firewall won't let me make any other exceptions using port 80 which is the port that several of my online games need in order to run. 'Web Server (HTTP)' cannot be deleted or changed inside the firewall and I've used the search program to try and find it to see if anything could be done but evidently it doesn't exist.



In short I'm need help figuring out a way to bypass the problem, or change the ports it uses. If an alternative can be found that's great but I'd really appreciate it if something could be done soon.%26039;Web Server (HTTP)%26039; How to change it or get rid of it.?
Uninstall IIS%26039;Web Server (HTTP)%26039; How to change it or get rid of it.?
You need to change port address here are the steps to change ..



1. Click on start select run on that type inetmgr it opens iis information

2. Click + symbol of u r localcomputer

3. Click + on Websites it opens Defult Website

4. Right click on Defaultwebsites and select properties it opens one window.

5. Change Tcp/ip address





If problam still persist uninstall IIS





Regards,



http://smartphonecellular.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment